Serviced Offices – Solihull, Shirley, South Birmingham
Opened in 2001, Blythe Valley Innovation Centre provides serviced offices and virtual office services. It is located on the prestigious Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull and is managed by one of Europe’s premier, University linked Science Parks – the University of Warwick Science Park, on behalf of Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council.
A quality and nurturing environment
The Centre has 39 letting units ranging in size from 291 sq ft, to 1335 sq ft, all of which benefit from:
- Heating & comfort cooling
- Lighting conforming to current regulations for VDU operation
- Raised access flooring
- Single phase electricity
- Fibre Optic Business Broadband Services
- Cat 5 cabling
- Electronic security including HD CCTV
- Car parking
- 24/7 access
- Free bus to Solihull station and town centre
Companies can take up short, flexible, serviced office leases of between 12 months and 3 years, with break options, according to individual needs.