Opened in 2001, Blythe Valley Innovation Centre is located on the prestigious Blythe Valley Business Park and is managed by one of Europe’s premier, University linked Science Parks – the University of Warwick Science Park, on behalf of Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council.
A quality and nurturing environment
The Centre has 39 letting units ranging in size from 291 sq ft, to 1335 sq ft, all of which benefit from:
- Heating & comfort cooling
- Lighting conforming to current regulations for VDU operation
- Raised access flooring
- Single phase electricity
- Fibre Optic Business Broadband Services
- Cat 5 cabling
- Electronic security including HD CCTV
- Car parking
- 24/7 access
- Free bus to Solihull station and town centre
Companies can take up short flexible leases of between 12 months and 3 years, with break options, according to individual needs.